Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Compute taxes owed or overpaid using computer software to complete entries on forms, following tax form instructions and tax tables
- Prepare bookkeeping entries for individuals or corporations
- Prepare simple to complex tax returns for individuals or corporations
- Use all appropriate adjustments, deductions, and credits to keep clients’ taxes to a minimum.
- Communicate with Client Service Managers/Senior Lawyers to obtain additional information from clients on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures in order to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns
- Furnish the client with sufficient information and advice in order to ensure correct tax form completion
- Consult current tax law handbooks or bulletins in order to determine procedures for preparation of returns
- Check data input or verify totals on forms prepared by others to detect errors in arithmetic, data entry, or procedures.
- Worktime (06:00am - 15:00pm)
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in accounting
- New Graduated are welcome!
- experienced in bookkeeping and/or general accountancy is a plus
- Good in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Detail oriented
- Excellent team building and communication skills
- High personal responsibility
- Flexibility in schedule (starting early in the mornings in order to communicate with North American staff)
- Committed to a long-term position
- Audit is a plus
This position required communication with staffs and clients located worldwide
therefore a flexible work schedule is necessary. The schedule will most likely require starting early in the morning and working until mid-afternoon (06:00am - 15:00pm)
, depending on the specific needs of the company at the time.
*** ONLY ENGLISH RESUME WILL BE CONSIDERED***
*Salary will be considered depending on experience, skill level, and qualifications.
- Annual Leaves
- Snacks and Coffee Corner
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Performance/results-based bonus
International Tax Counsel Ltd.
International Tax Counsel Ltd. represents the cutting edge in providing tax related legal and accounting services to internatinal clients.
- Worldwide staff provide essential legal, accounting, and customer relations services to clients
- Excellence equals high demand; therefore, we are highly selective and accept clients by referral only
- Unlike many larger companies, ITCL had an open, flat organizational structure which provides rewarding challenges and responsibilities to all our staff
94/45 The Next 3.2 Floor 6-7th ,Chiang Mai – Maejo Rd., Faham, Maung, Chiang Mai 50000